A Person’s Unique Values and Virtues Are the Keys to Happiness, Success, and Fulfillment in Life!
Personal Growth Involves a Deep and Wide Knowledge of Self and of the World!
You won’t find another advocate exactly like Jason Merchey because his path has been so unique.
First, what is meant by advocate? Well, Jason envisions himself to be a helper who can be characterized as a combination of therapist, life coach, advisor, consultant, and friend. None of those words seem to be a perfect fit, but one thing is true: Jason is an authentic, unique, principled, passionate advocate for the achievement of the goals he and his client co-create together.
If success if a goal, he advocates for your success; if happiness is a goal, you will find Jason to be an ally; if fulfillment and meaning are goals, he will be there for you when you need his help. Call Jason what you will – you will know in the first thirty minutes what Jason is like, what his skills might be, and how he works.
Jason’s unique guarantee for the first session is: “If in the end, you don’t believe I have the capacity and the will to assist you with your coping, analysis, goal-achievement, insight-development, and personal growth in future sessions, I would never take your money!”
A bit about Jason’s history:
• age 5-15 Jason was a bright student and water polo player/swimmer;
• age 16-17 Jason was dealing with his parents’ divorce and the substance abuse that was going on in the home, as well as participating in student government and working as a lifeguard;
• age 18-21 Jason was struggling through junior college, dealing with self-esteem and adjustment issues from the mental illness and substance abuse that his parents coped with in earlier years;
• age 21-23 Jason was studying psychology and social behavior at the University of California, Irvine – where he graduated with highest honors and Phi Beta Kappa;
• age 23-25 Jason studied clinical/counseling psychology at California State University, Fullerton, graduating with 51 units and writing a master’s thesis in social psychology;
• age 25-28 Jason was training in and performing psychotherapy/family therapy at various mental health centers;
• age 29-33 Jason was formed and worked on Values of the Wise: writing books, recording podcasts, and studying values/wisdom/personal growth; he also built and funded a unique new restaurant;
• age 34 to 46, Jason married, successfully invests in the stock market and participates in various aspects of real estate and finance. He also takes classes at Harvard Extension School, and in 2018 earned a Graduate Certificate in Philosophy and Ethics.
• today, Jason works with individuals who feel they can benefit from Jason’s remarkably-diverse and quite unique heart, mind, and soul.
As a three-time author of profound books on personal growth, philosophy, psychology, progressivism, politics, purpose, pain, and power, Jason possesses authentically-substantial knowledge (ranging from conversance to expertise) in the following:
• adaption and coping with adversity and challenge
• coaching and advising and therapy and consultation
• courage and willingness to risk
• counseling and clinical psychology
• developmental psychology
• emotional intelligence and deep learning
• ethics, moral dilemmas, and justice
• friendship and loyalty
• intuition and inner-knowing
• meaning and purpose and emotional fulfillment
• mental health/illness and positive psychology
• money-attainment and the wealth mindset
• overcoming pain and disappointment and anger
• relationships, marriage, dating, divorce strategies
• strength and willpower
• Socratic dialogue and intriguing conversation
• success- and goal-achievement
• truth, media literacy, and rationality
• understanding of historical patterns relevant to today
• well-being and adjustment
• writing, literature, and the human condition
• wisdom and insight
Jason does not have a stable of ultra-high-net-worth-individuals, CEOs, media magnates, or sports heroes as clients. The question is, Do you believe that his deep experience and education, his wisdom and insight, gained in just 47 years, are likely to be helpful to you?
He does have the capacity and interest in working with you on whatever ails you, challenges you, concerns you, plagues you, and beckons you. Think of Jason as a down-to-Earth, intellectually-capable, emotionally-interested party to assist you on your road to wherever it is you’re going. You might even choose to make some mid-course corrections to your path as you coordinate and strategize with him.
Again, Jason will be absolutely authentic with you in Session 1, and if you believe you can find better in another individual, Jason would never want to take your money for failing you. He helps others for the enrichment, joy, profundity, and connection, not the money. Your success and goal-achievement are his main purpose and passion.
Jason will help you to make wisdom your greatest strength, and live a life that is up to your potential!